Monday, October 18, 2010

The House I don't Understand


I don't understand what happened to this house or why it happened to it. I do understand that it use to be a photography studio, then a place of residence, then it was for sale. I also know that it is located in down town Rexburg, and that it once was a beautiful stone front home, but now it is a half torn down house with no rhyme or reason to its torn down state.
Its just random, and very sad.
It's too extensive to be vandalism and too random to be deconstruction.


4 comments:

  1. sad story... beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad! Too bad we didn't have endless money to save it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone in my digital class did a pano of it. Where is it? Text me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love looking at your pictures. They are beautiful. They give something normal and plain a pop that is just gorgeous. I love looking at your blog, it reminds me of all the photo projects in bro. clarks class. I miss that!

    You have some awesome talent here.

    ReplyDelete